Art Devlin’s Olympic Motor Inn
Art Devlin’s Olympic Motor Inn in Lake Placid, New York is a 50 room, pet friendly, motel overlooking the Adirondack Mountains. The motel is built on two and a half acres that allows for spacious grounds and many gardens.
- The Olympic Center, 3 blocks away, hosts hockey and figure skating events and is also the home of the Olympic Museum.
- The Lake Placid Resorts golf course and cross country ski trails are two blocks away.
- Variety of beautiful hiking trails in the area.
- Easy walk to the Main Street and Mirror Lake.
- Whiteface Mountain for winter skiing and summer gondola rides.
- Scenic highway are nine miles away.